Time is TBD | TANK ALLEY (the rear of the Portobello)
POSTPONED! Portobello Ground Breaking
It was only 9 months ago when we began counting down to the Ground Breaking for the Portobello Cultural Life & Arts Center. Time sure has flown by! And now, here we are planning our Ground Breaking Ceremony and inviting YOU to join us!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
TANK ALLEY (the rear of the Portobello), 1410 7th Avenue, Beaver Falls 15010
About the Event
- Please RSVP (there is no charge, but the first 150 to RSVP will receive a special gift - one gift per party.)
- Weather is always a bit wonky this time of year, so, bring umbrella and boots, as we will be breaking ground RAIN or SHINE!
- B.Y.O.S. What? Bring your own shovel! This building is for the community, so who better to break the ground than - the actual community! And hands-on shovels on deck!
- After hauling that dirt, you may be hungry. Food trucks will be on hand with post-ground-breaking-grub for purchase! Then continue the celebration over your meal at The Well (Soma) directly behind our property (off Tank Alley) where there will also be music and an opportunity to learn more about the phases of the Portobello's development!
- Portobello Ground Breaking$0$00$0